Monday, March 14, 2011

Finished Crochet Fat Bottom Bags - Purple and Blue


Yay!!! I finally finished my Fat Bottom Bag!  I ended up machine sewing in a lining that was matching purple fabric.  Its hard to tell in the picture (its closer in the pic of the blue bag), but the handles are a medium colored brown.  I crochet a flower to attach to it, and put it on a pin so I could swap out the flowers when I wanted the bag to have a new look.  After finishing the purple bag, I went back to a blue one that I had started a long time ago, and finished that one too.  In the blue bag, I found a fabric made of the same color that has a swirl design to it.  The pattern suggests using round handles, but I like the shape of these better- they naturally fit the shape of the bag.  The bags are available in my etsy shop.



No comments:

Post a Comment